Thursday, June 9, 2011

Welcome to the Grand Opening of my Adoption Blog

This is my first official post for my adoption blog!!! YEA!!!! My hope for this blog is to share my progress, joys, struggles,worries and victories during my adoption journey toward a girl from Haiti.
I am doing international adoption through Bethany Christian Services
and am just about to start my home study on Monday. The home study will certainly be good material for future posts =)
Check back occasionally for new posts and new prayer requests.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Shanny!!! How wonderful of you to do this and what a lucky girl to have you for a mommy. I can't wait to meet your new daughter!
    Love you!
    KWG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH THAT IS SOOOOO AWESOME!!! The home study is the longest part, hang in there. Did Tim hook you up with the orphanage they work with down there? I'm so excited I have goosebumps. If you need some folks contact that have been through international adoption let me know. I have a friend in IL that adopted from Haiti, but that was some time ago. Anything anything I can do to help let me know.

    ReplyDelete