Friday, October 7, 2011

Three N's (No New News) =(

In my classroom, Fridays warrants lots of silent cheers (aka, lots of fist pumps and no noise from 5 year olds). We like to celebrate being 5 and liking it!!! Anyway, back to the adoption.... I was thinking of a creative way to share that I have no new news to report on my adoption front, I am still waiting for my home study to be written. I do have two letters to get notarized and one letter from the bank, then my gathering is done =) No silent cheers at my house this Friday am- just to clarify- I am not over-ly super sad or bummed about having no new news...... I know God is all over this timing too because starting school has really be consuming my time so I think I would be super stressed if I needed to do all the dossier stuff and start my K classroom. God is smart!!! Thanks for reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment