Monday, May 21, 2012

Adoption Update....

First of all, I want to thank everyone who continues to inquire about my adoption... I can't believe how supported I have felt through this L....O....N.....G journey! I even feel supported way up in Pine River, MN. =) Also, thanks for your prayers, I can honestly say, I can feel them!!!

Second of all, I think I need lesson in counting. GLA continues to tell me that I will need to wait at least 6 months before I will get a referral for an infant girl. My dossier got to Haiti Feb 1st, so I have been telling everyone July 1st is 6 months, a.... no it's not....... August 1st will be 6 months. More time to wait!! Feel free to check out my timeline- I LOVE adding dates to it!

Third of all, I got some good news from GLA this last week, I found out I am 1 of 13 families waiting for a referral at GLA... I feel good about that number =) I was thinking there would be more waiting families! I am going with LUCKY # 13 =)

Thanks again for reading !



No comments:

Post a Comment