Wednesday, March 13, 2013

18 month BIRTHDAY!

Today, Kimberlie turns 18 mo, in other words, she is 1 1/2 years old today! 

Everyday I pray that Kimberlie feels love, love from the nannies, from the other staff at GLA and love from her MAMA (that's me)! I pray that too today, as she hits another milestone, it's very hard to miss the milestones, but I keep telling myself that we have our whole lives to celebrate with each other! I love you, my sweet Kimberlie and can't wait to celebrate all the whole and 1/2 year birthdays with you! Happy 1 1/2 year birthday!


Below is Kimberlie at the January birthday celebration at GLA... it was really nice of them to bring her up to the balcony for the party, and she seems to be enjoying herself! And they said she wasn't too into her cake when she turned 1, maybe she is taking on more of my traits!!!  What a CUTIE!!!!! 
Please pray with me that I exit the current step I am in, COURTS, by the end of the week! Then there will be another HAUGH in the world... she will become legally mine at the end of this step!

No comments:

Post a Comment