Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Waiting Practice

I do not rock at waiting..... it is to do with my personality... I am a sanguine and sanguines usually gets really excited about something and then lose interest just as fast.  We don't like to wait =( Don't worry, I have not lost interest in my quest to bring a child home from Haiti. It's not a sprint- it's a marathon !!! 

I will have to work more on waiting-after all, waiting could be the international adoption motto!!  I heard from my social worker this week about the progress of my home study. I was anticipating and patiently waiting for my home study to be completed by the end of September or middle of October. My adoption agency is using a new format for the home study- which means it will take longer for my home study to be written.  It will most likely be not done until November.  A finished home study is a real good thing, it gets lots of other wheels in motion.

Now as I write this, I kind of chuckle, I am actually blogging about having to wait an extra 1- 2 months.... this may be nothing compared to the wait I could go through for my child to come home.  But, this is where I am at in the chapter of the long adoption story. 

Thanks again for reading.....  Shanny O




No comments:

Post a Comment