Thursday, August 9, 2012

God's Decision is Made- I Am Having a Haitian......

Girl, can a lot happen in two days......

Tuesday, two days ago, was spent wondering who my child
would be and how old him/her is... 
Well God made his decision and gave me the GREAT news yesterday, 
Aug, 8th while on the 494 E and Dodd Rd. with Jackson and Elizabeth on our way to pick Josh up from St. Thomas.


IT'S A ........


LET ME INTRODUCE MY DAUGHTER......

Her name is KIMBERLIE and she is 11 mo old and will turn 1 years old on Sept. 13, 2012 


 Isn't she the MOST beautiful child you have EVER seen???? 

 I am kind of bias because I am HER MOM!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love....she is so adorable.Congrats....you are a fantastic woman and will be a fantastic mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Moni- Olivia and her will in the same grade =)

      Delete
  2. Awesome news! Congrats Mama! She is a cutie and looks so healthy. I've been wondering if you had a referral. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete