Thursday, September 6, 2012

GREAT NEWS on a BIG STEP!

Got some GREAT news today, Sept. 6th--- I OFFICIALLY entered IBSER!!!!!! (First step in the Haitian process and # 6 on the Haitian Adoption Process page)

This is huge step and I soooo happy I am finally in the rat race- so to speak!

I posted this on a FB this morning:
"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can 
understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ" Jesus. (Philippians 4:6, 7 NLT) 
Today I have a bad case of the worries... I just want to know I am officially in IBESR!!

God continues to be faithful in this adoption process, I just need to remember to not stress, but, instead bring my worries and frustrations to the Lord. Much easier said then done.....

And now for some Kimberlie News...... 

She was a little sick this week- but I think she is on the up and up! She needed a IV and that made me really sad...... but Dixie (GLA orphanage director and RN) took very good care of her! Thank you Dixie =)

August 2012


 

No comments:

Post a Comment