Thursday, April 4, 2013

A New Haugh on the Block

Received this great news this morning on my way to school- yes, I will admit I do occasionally check my email at stop lights, I am an adoptive parent, after all, waiting for my girl to come HOME!!!











I now introduce 
Kimberlie Abiageal HAUGH


 


I am beyond excited for this little peanut to be MINE FORVER!!! 

God continues to be faithful and so VERY good. All the glory should go to HIM ! Thank you GOD !  

Still hoping for a summer 2013 homecoming- 
We are still on track =)  

3 comments:

  1. Yay...so excited to hear that your adoption is moving right along. I pray that the next few months roll by quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura! I am praying the rest goes quickly as well =)

      Delete