Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blog Milestone!


This morning, a few minutes ago, my little blog about bringing Kimberlie home got it's 30,000th pageview! I second what the girl is saying in the graphic, THANKS!

Thank you soooo much for reading and praying for Kimberlie and I the past two years. Adoption is such a humbling experience and I can not believe how much support I have received through this LONG, LONG process.

Also, today, Kimberlie is 21 months old.  What I wouldn't give her lots and lots of hugs and kisses today as she inches closer to 2 years old. I have always prayed she would come home before she is 2, this is definitely still a possibility. Please continue to pray with me that this will HAPPEN!

Tomorrow, June 14th, will be 6 months since I hugged and kissed Kimberlie!!! I just want her home!!! The waiting is VERY hard =( 

Just like her Homecoming tee-shirt will say- (thanks Pam, for making it) 

She is WORTH THE WAIT!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment