Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hi Mommy!- May Update from GLA

This month's update was a letter from Kimberlie!


Hi Mommy! 

I have had a great month this May.  I have enjoyed my days in the nursery playing with my friends and nannies and have spent some time on the balcony playing in the pool or in the plastic car.  I love to ride around in the car.  I feel like a grown up traveling from one place to another.  I did not want to get my pictures taken this month so Susie just took some pictures of me playing on the balcony so you can see how much I have grown in the last month.  There are some pictures of me playing with Saraphina's mommy when she came to pick her up.  She helped Susie get a passport picture of me too.
I am so excited for the day that you get to come and pick me up to come and I get to live with you.  I love you so much!
Your baby girl, Kimberlie

Kimberlie is healthy and growing:
Height: 85 cm
Weight: 26 lb 15 oz
Happy Mother’s Day from Kimberlie




No comments:

Post a Comment