Thursday, July 7, 2011

Single, Single +1, Family -- Which one am I ?


Today I had to call the Health Partners Member Services line to get, yet another form about insurance coverage for my girl, for my home study.
While I was explaining my situation to the patient lady, I heard myself saying, "
I am adopting interationally...." Sometimes I have to remind myself that the adoption is really happening and that eventually there will be another person that I am going to be responsible for in this world. Another person to make appointments for, rearrange my schedule for and and get home from the mall for to take a nap!! I am really good at looking at Target for SUPER cute dresses for my girl, but will I be just as good at making important decisions for her? Hopefully so, with the Lord's leading....

1 comment:

  1. It is happening and how wonderful that we can all share in your journey! Praying for you and your daughter my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete