Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lape' (Peace in Haitian Creole)

Tomorrow my dossier is suppose to leave the the US of A and be sent to Haiti. That is so weird to type- weird, but not  scary.  The Lord has given me a peace tonight that I have rarely felt in my life. God is soooo cool! As I prayed tonight for my baby girl, her family, and the other children at GLA I felt a real peace come over me about the whole adoption journey. I don't feel stressed about the time frame (not yet anyway)-which I have in the past, ask my mom and my friends =) I KNOW God has the perfect plan on when this little Baby Cakes gets to come home!

 I have prayed, and continue to pray, that God would be glorified through my adoption process- that all that endless paperwork inside that dossier point  people up to the Lord.   I think that is one reason why God gives adoptive parents the privilege adopt one of his own.

God gave me this verse tonight- 
  "Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with you"  
                                                                                   Thessalonians 3:16

That pretty much sums it up =) Thanks again for reading.....

Also, for some exciting news (to me)... I reached 5000 visitors to my blog =)
FYI..... I do love me some comments as well =)  

2 comments:

  1. I believe part of this process is how you handle the waiting. You have a great perspective and a solid foundation. To glorify God during this process is an awesome goal!

    Congratulations on this huge step! I will be praying with you and rejoicing with you on your journey! It's a wild ride for sure!

    ReplyDelete