Monday, February 13, 2012

LOVE - LOVE - LOVE MY Mail Today


Today I received this precious piece of jewelry I ordered from Etsy.... 

The artist's name is Lisa Keefer and she began making jewelry to raise money for a medical mission trip to Haiti. Check out her blog to learn more and see her other beautiful pieces. http://www.keeferstylecreations.com/

Let me explain the necklace a bit: 
The smaller circle has the country of Haiti punched out and the Creole words:  LAFWA and BONDYE BON.

LAFWA means FAITH 
BONDYE BON  means GOD IS GOOD 

The bigger circle, for now, reads, WAITING.  When Baby Cakes gets here, I will get another big circle with GOTCHA and her GOTCHA date on it !!!

Each morning when I put my necklace on, I pray for Baby Cakes, her family and GLA.  

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love it! I have gotten some really neat Haiti prints and necklaces on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete