Saturday, February 25, 2012

Update on New Haitian Law -- Good so FAR!

I just realized I never followed up my previous post on the possibility of the adoption law being changed and the Hague Convention Treaty being ratified in Haiti ... as I right now, Feb. 25th, I am almost (not 100%) positive that NOTHING has been signed in Haiti to change the Haiti law and adoption process. Same old LONG process is still in place =/

With that being said, no one ever really knows if and when Haitian officials may ratify the Hague Convention Treaty and/or make changes to the law. 

This past week God showed me that He continues to be in control and I just simply need to trust. 

"Blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside  to false gods"                                                                                                                        
 Psalm 40:4 
As I am learning through this adoption journey..... a false god can appear in many different forms, ie. rumors about possible changes in adoption changes, FEAR, doubt and my own frustrations with the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment