Monday, February 6, 2012

Nothing Left to Do =)

Today I went a USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) office in St. Paul, MN to get my fingerprinting completed (part of the I-600A process)!!!!  Isn't that sooo exciting ???  Fingerprinting, in itself, is not too exciting.  Seems like I am kind of scraping the barrel for blog posts these days with discussions of fingerprinting =)

But, this step today marks the LAST step I can do before I get my referral for my child--  WHOOOO!!!!! There is nothing left to do =)

Now I get to do the fun part-wait and shop!!!  This weekend I did break the spending seal for buying cute things for Baby Cakes.  I bought two very cute (and useful) coats for her.  While I was at Old Navy contemplating the purchases, I called my mom to get her advice.  She said, "You are calling the wrong person for advice!" If any of you know my mom, she, of course, said, "BUY THEM!"!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment