Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lord-carry me through

This morning the Lord and I had a good chat- well, more like a good cry together. Lots is going on in the adoption world in Haiti. There is a possibility of many changes to the process....I will explain more when I actually know more.

Along with that, I am trying to make a big decision about something-I spent the last few days asking all of my wise friends, family and FB peeps for their advice about the decision. But, I had not spent time talking to God about it. that's where the chat aka.. cry came in.  God is sooooo cool!!!  As I prayed, read and cried, he gave me these verses:

But, he said to me (Shannon), "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in your weakness" Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power rests on me ... For when I am weak, then I am strong.  2 Cor 12:9-10  

I discovered this song (thanks, Tom) from a friend on FB and it's real good!!!  Like, I listened to it 5 times in a row good! We don't have to go through struggles on our own... the Lord will carry us through.


2 comments:

  1. Hiya! Does the rate of updating your site depend on specific things or you work on blog articles when you have an inspiration or write blog entries if you have enough time on it? Can't wait to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete