Saturday, June 9, 2012

Joy

I am "borrowing" from the Livesay blog again this morning- they are a missionary family, who currently live in Port au Prince, Haiti. (and are also from MN- fun connection).  Their recent post is about their son's blog (keep reading)...

Their son, Issac,who is adopted from Haiti, is fielding and answering questions from people around the world on his own blog, called: Ask Issac, over the summer. ( I know, lots of blogs) It is VERY entertaining to read a boy's perspective of living in Haiti.

He recently was asked this question, "The world can be a hard place (you should know, living in Haiti). How do you stay happy? ANSWER

Simply, Issac says, "I do what I like best, and I am best at what I am good at." 


God wants us to serve him through the gifts and talents HE gave us. Issac, reminded me of that this morning.
Also, I wonder I would be as joyful if I lived in the third world country of Haiti??

No comments:

Post a Comment