Thursday, November 22, 2012

Out of IBESR !!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving 2012. Gobble, Gobble!


I have A LOT to be thankful today because yesterday was a VERY good day !!   I found out I exited IBESR  !!!!  The average wait time in this 1st step is 3-6 months and I got out in 2 1/2 months.  That's what I am talkin' about for a time frame!!!  Let's keep it up..

The best, I mean BEST part of exiting IBESR is I get to travel to HAITI and MEET KIMBERLIE!!!!! This is getting real =)

On my first trip to Haiti, I will meet Kimberlie =) =), meet with two different judges and file some papers at the US Embassy to continue in the process.  I will be in Haiti for 4-5 days.  I am hoping to travel in December.

God continues to be faithful through this whole process!!!!! 


2 comments:

  1. My goodness that is WONDERFUL news!!! So sure you're on cloud nine and excited and nervous and...
    congratulations!
    nancy-of the crazy 9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement Nancy =)

    Agreed on the emotions.. I am SUPER excited and a little nervous!!!!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete