Tuesday, August 13, 2013

YAY! More GOOD NEWS!!!!

Received wonderful news today ! 


 This picture is from the day Kimberlie had her passport picture taken- she was not too happy (note the tears)! I think she is pretty cute despite the tears!!!!   I am coming soon my sweet!!!!!  

NEXT STEPS:

The Haitian side of the adoption is FINISHED!!!!  PRAISE GOD!!! 
Next, her dossier will be sent to US Immigration (in Haiti) where the adoption will get approved US-ly and get her US Visa to travel home. It does seem like it would be fast... but this is an Haitian adoption...so my best guess is 4-6 weeks to be home =).  Each day is one day closer to her being HOME FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I just can't wait to join you on the "other side" Congratulations! This is a huge, huge milestone!

    ReplyDelete