Saturday, August 31, 2013

First Steps When Kimberlie Comes HOME =)


I have been thinking about how to write this blog posts for about as long as I have been waiting for Kimberlie to come home! She will most likely be home is a little over two weeks. What will happen when she comes home? That is a good question….well first, we need to CELEBRATE KIMBERLIE! 
 
 We will be having an airport
HOMECOMING party!!! 
 
There has to be a party.... at the bottom of the stairs or in the luggage area..or in the arrivals area.. there has to be a party, a welcoming home, a symbol of having "Made IT!!" 

We will be celebrating the arrival of a new American Citizen well as the start of our family! This is a huge deal to us and we would LOVE to have as many people come to the airport as possible! It will also be streamed live on-line (more info later) if you are not able to come or you live far away. While I do know this may be very overwhelming for Kimberlie, I do think it will be good for her to see how many people have supported us through this long process and how excited everyone is to meet her.  Please bring cameras and videos!!!  We want to be able to remember this later when Kimberlie is older.  Also, my nieces and nephews are over the top excited to meet her and introduce their newest cousin to the WORLD =) Once I get my travel dates, I will post arrival date and time to MSP airport!


Stay tuned for what happens next….I will give you a hint, this is where our world will get MUCH smaller!

No comments:

Post a Comment