Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Criminal Records (that got your attention)

Here are my two most recent FB status updates.... they sum up my adoption paperwork pregnancy pains for the week........ 
Monday, Nov. 21st "Now I have resulted to just laughing.... been waiting for my adoption home study for a LONG time and now I find out I need a criminal record check from the UK from when I studied and lived in the UK. Once that is done it will be approved.... Seriously...." 
Tuesday, Nov. 22nd "Update on the adoption giggles.....I emailed the UK last night and just need to complete some paperwork, find some British pounds (money), and pray like crazy that 40 days (time they paperwork should take to come back) will really be like 10 days...." 
Absolutely LOVE this graphic !!! 

I am planning on mailing the application to the UK tomorrow along with £10.00 note (thank you soooooo much Judith).  Please pray for extreme speed.  I keep whispering to myself, "God is in control of the timing and there is a reason for this bump in the road". 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your graphic! We are waiting for our homestudy to get approved and written as well. I will be praying that you will get your clearance from the UK quickly!!

    ReplyDelete