Friday, September 13, 2013

GOTCHA DAY and Kimberlie's 2nd Birthday

Today is the day I have been waiting for for over 2 years...... 2 years of paperwork, praying, crying,
WAITING, celebrating movement and wishing for my sweetie pies to finally come HOME!!!!!  Well, today is that DAY!!!! This day, I will take her in my arms and NEVER, NEVER let her go!!!!!!






After we were on the balcony with Kimberlie for a few minutes, Melissa said, "Kimberlie's birthmom is here and she has been here all morning, are you ready to met her? " What a question, but HOW cool is God to bring Kimberlie's birthmom to GLA on her BIRTH DAY!!!!!!  Special moments that I will never forget and look forward to sharing with Kimberlie when the time is right!


Kimberlie's GOTCHA DAY happened to be her 2nd birthday! I prayed through this journey, that Kimberlie would come home before she is 2, well, this is just a good! What a joy to be with her on her birthday!!! She was not in the party mood that night- she was really missing her nursery, nannies, friends and crib!!!









 What a day it was!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment