Friday, September 6, 2013

PRAISE GOD!!!


 This was my FB status TODAY!!! 

I have been waiting 2 years and 5 months to write this.... KIMBERLIE IS FINALLY COMING HOME!!!!!! Next Monday, Sept.16 th, she will be HOME FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned for info on the welcome home airport party!! We fly in @ 8:30pm..

Here is the email I received this morning from Melissa =) 

 

I have been so busy getting ready for school and now getting ready to TRAVEL I haven't even been able to give proper attention to this post, but I wanted to get it posted to be posted!! I know, it doesn't make sense... you should be in my head!!! 

Stay tuned for more details about the airport party and the LIVE stream (if not able to make it to MSP)!!!   

1 comment:

  1. congrats!! we finalize the adoption of our little girl (domestic adoption) on the 20th! I found your blog when searching for lyrics to the mandi mapes song. so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete