Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012 - Hopefully the LAST without Kimberlie



This Christmas was hard to be without my little sweetie pies, Kimberlie! How I wished she was with HOME to celebrate Christmas with me, beginning family traditions with her that she very may do with her children as well.  All day long I was thinking,"I wonder what she is doing now?" My family was razzing me about it quite a bit (surprise-surprise).  I know she is being well cared for, loved and safe, but I sure do wish she was here enjoying Jesus birthday is MN and not in Haiti.  




  Above are Kimberlie's future babysittters, aka her cousins!




Here is the whole gang- all 8 of them! 


If you are wondering how the big kids at GLA celebrated Christmas, check out this blog post- titled Joyeux Noel.  It is WELLworth a read! More proof that GLA is an amazing place!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment