Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year, 2013 !

What or WHO will 2013 bring?

* My two nieces will become teenagers 

* My sister's youngest child will become 2 digits

* AND prayfully, hopefully, optimistically and expectantly my little sweetie pies, KIMBERLIE, will come HOME to MN where she belongs with her mom and her family!








I remember last New Year's Day, 2012, thinking and hoping I would meet my child this coming year; that I would go to Haiti. God made that happen earlier in December. 


I wonder how different my life will be one year from today-- I sure so hope it is much different!! Hopefully I will be chasing a 2 yr old around my house and LOVING every minute of it!!! Can't wait for my gift to be HOME!!!! 































































































No comments:

Post a Comment